Our rustic, large holiday home Cavada is beautifully situated in a quiet side street. The detached house offers groups an excellent price-quality ratio. Cable cars, a ski school, sports shops, restaurants, a cafe and apres-ski entertainment are within walking distance. The spacious house Cavada extends over two floors that feature
• 7 cosy bedrooms
• 3 modern bathrooms (shower/sink/toilet) plus 1 separate toilet
• 1 very large living area with a semi-open eat-in kitchen (group room)
• 1 cosy living room
• 1 additional and fully equipped eat-in kitchen
• Play area
• Internet and sat-TV
• Ski boot dryer, ski storeroom
Directly at the house you'll find parking spaces and a sunny garden with garden furniture. You can conveniently store your skis, golf bags and golf trolleys with us.
Experience the special atmosphere of a comfy, traditional, 180-year old Tyrolean wooden house - some rooms are decorated with genuine, handmade wood furniture and quaint, rustic touches. By staying at the Cavada, you will experience history first-hand.
House Cavada was awarded the quality mark "Tyrolese family nest".
• Free Internet - complimentary wine
• Children up to the age of 3 stay for free, inclusive cot, highchair, etc.
• 12 sledges, table tennis table, handcart and stroller free of charge
• Receive a 10% discount if you rent at the sports shop Intersport Gschwantler.
• 20% discount on the green fee at the golf course Westendorf
• The golf course Schwarzsee Kitzbühel offers a discount as well
• 10% discount at Agers Genusswelt in Itter
• Free bus rides with the guest card
• Environmentally friendly transport by train, bus or FlixBus
Holiday home Cavada is the central starting point for exploring Austria's largest skiing area "Wilder Kaiser-Brixental" with its modern snowmaking system. It received multiple awards for its great price-quality ratio. In the summer, Brixen is known as a hiking, golfing and mountain biking paradise. Beautiful golf courses, mountain bike routes, a bathing lake and swimming pool can be found in the immediate vicinity. Leave your car behind and spend a stress-free, relaxing family or group holiday close to nature. The train or bus will take you almost all the way to the house.
You can have an active holiday or just laze around. Relax and unwind on the sunny balcony. Cook a meal together or feast on Tyrolean delicacies in one of the many restaurants and mountain lodges. Make yourself comfortable on the loungers in the garden and relish in Tyrol's sunshine, peacefulness and clean air. Breathe deeply. Bring your children and friends and experience history first-hand. Your body and soul will be able to regenerate and you'll gain new strength and feel revitalised.
On the 1st floor: (Large kitchen(TV(satellite), stove, DVD player, radio, CD player, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, heating(electric)), bedroom(double bed), bedroom(2x single bed), bedroom(2x bunk bed), bedroom(2x single bed), bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet), bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet), balcony)
On the 2nd floor: (Living room(TV(satellite), DVD player, radio), Large kitchen(cooker(ceramic), dishwasher), bedroom(double bed, washbasin), bedroom(double bed), bedroom(2x single bed), bedroom(double bed), bathroom(shower, washbasin), toilet(washbasin), Landing(stove(wood)), balcony)
ski storage, ski boot heaters, heating(electric), garden, garden furniture, parking, parking, table tennis table, children's bed, high chair
- Expenses related to charging an electric or hybrid car (when possible) are always charged according to use and separately
- When showing your voucher, you will receive a 10% discount on ski-rental at Intersport Gschwantler In Brixen im Thale
- When showing your voucher, you will receive a 10% discount on ski-lessons at Skischule Brixen im Thale In Brixen im Thale