from 300 EUR/week Check availability
In this small cottage which is situated directly behind the bank in Friedrichskoog, you will find everything you need to spend a relaxing holiday by the sea. Surrounded by meadows and fields, the holiday village is surrounded by nature and is located just a few steps from the Wadden Sea National Park. Thanks to the flexible daily rate system, you will find offers that suit all types of budgets and holidays, from the spontaneous short break, long weekends, the extended relaxing summer holidays or a break in the quieter off-season. You can relax on the bank while the wind caresses the ears and just being on the North Sea can be very exciting.
The house is just ideal for the cooler season because the bathroom has its own private sauna where you can unwind and keep yourself warm after a day in the fresh air. Later you can make yourself comfortable on the sofa and enjoy the warmth of the fireplace (bioethanol) in the living room.
The fully-equipped kitchen is ideal for cosy cooking sessions with your loved ones. The private terrace invites you to take long sunbath, barbecue or a leisurely breakfast and enjoy the wonderful smell of freshly baked bread. Thanks to a sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate up to six people. Even the little ones are taken care and are provided with a cot and a high chair free of charge.
Friedrichskoog with its famous seal station and the largest fishing port of the western coast of Schleswig Holstein can be quickly reached from the holiday home village. For the children, there is always something to discover, for example, the big pirate playground or the indoor play park located in Wal-Gebäude.
- Many homes in this holiday village are available on daily rate: DSH625 - DSH641
- Few pictures are actual representation of the house; the colour of the interiors and the house may vary.
- Daily arrival and departure possible all year round!
- Short breaks available minimum 2 nights onwards! Prices depend on the day of arrival and length of stay:
- Abbreviations: O = Overnight, WP = Week price.
- 2 O– Check in Saturday: 40% of WP; Check in Sunday-Thursday: 30% of WP; Check in Friday: 45% of the WP.
- 3 O–Check inSaturday: 47% of WP; Check in Sunday-Wednesday: 45% of WP; Check in Thursday / Friday: 55% of WP.
- 4 O–Check in Saturday-Wednesday: 60% of WP; Check in Thursday /Friday: 65% of WP.
- 5 O- Check in Saturday-Friday: 75% of WP
Non-smoking holiday homes: Non-smoking holiday homes
Short Break: 3 - 5 days stay in the holiday house
Pets are allowed: Bring max. 2 pets (if not stated other / max 1 in Southern Europe). Pets are dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits and similar.
DUO-Package: When you are two people travelling, you can receive a 20% discount
Optional arrival: It is possible to arrive other weekdays than Saturday which is the regular arrival day.
Please note that the distances are approximate and might be listed as the crow flies.
Prices are converted into your local currency for your easy referrence, however, the rental price is valid in the default currency that is listed above the rental rates.
|Period from:||Period to:||Minimum stay (nights):||Price per week|
Legend: 00Booked 00Available 00Possible arrival day