This beautifully furnished holiday home is near a medieval castle. The property offers panoramic views of the Gulf of Trieste and the Alps. There is also a fenced garden and an entertainment room in the basement. The area is full of hiking trails, and nearby is the cave Socerb worth a visit. In nearby restaurant you can taste excellent local dishes, and we also encourage you to visit the nearby coastal towns of Izola, Piran and Portoroz.
- All Inclusive:
- All consumption costs (water, gas, electricity etc.) cleaning and bed linen included.
- Non-smoking holiday homes:
- No smoking allowed.
- Please note that the Internet access may be limited to a certain amount of GB. If the internet connection is only available for a fee, this is stated in the house description under 'Facilities'.
- Pets are allowed:
- The following pets are allowed in this holiday home: dog, cat, rabbit, hamster, turtle and guinea pig.
- Bedroom :
1x double bed;
1x single bed;
- Kitchen/Living Room :
double sofa bed;
Bathrooms and toilets
- dish washer
- linen provided
- washing machine
- children high chair
Facilities and amenities
- Supermarket : 2000 m
- restaurant : 100 m
- Beach : 7 km
- Beach : 10 km
Please note that the distances are approximate and might be listed as the crow flies.
Local attractions and facilities
Prices are converted into your local currency for your easy referrence, however, the rental price is valid in the default currency that is listed above the rental rates.
||Minimum stay (nights):
Price per week
Payment terms and services charged separately:
- Deposit required to confirm booking 25%
Remainder of the rental price is due 42 days before arrival.
- Payment terms and services charged separately will be displayed in the online booking form
Following means of payment are accepted:
- credit/debit card
- bank transfer
Payment accepted in the following currencies:
00Possible arrival day